The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above. The flame-retardant tarps reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
- Ultra-light, flame-retardant, compact, tubular tarp protects against foul weather
- Includes stuff sack, guy lines, and steel stakes
- Hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above
- Can be used as a sleeping tent or all-weather tarp
- Reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signaling