TheRed Rock Gear Element Day Packis a compact option for a 24-hour pack or bugout bag. A padded mesh back panel serves as a concealed pocket or provides storage for almost any hydration bladder up to 2.5 liters (hydrationbladdersold separately) and works with the adjustable reinforced padded mesh shoulder straps and a sternum strap to evenly distribute the weight across your shoulders. The main compartment contains both mesh and zippered slip pockets while the front compartment houses a built-in slip divider. The exterior of the pack is covered in MOLLE webbing for rapidly attaching gear and has a morale patch area at the top. The Element Day Pack can be cinched down when not completely full by using the four compression straps.
- 18 liters of total storage
- Mesh ventilated padded backpanel with fully adjustable, contouredand padded shoulder straps
- Touch-fastener-closure external pocketwill accept a 2.5 liter hydration bladder
- Four quick-release compression straps
- MOLLE webbing platform for attachingadditional pouches or gear
- 600D polyester construction
- Size: 9"W x 17.5"H x 8"D