TAB trailers are great. Their compact size and streamlined shape mean that you can take your adventures anywhere without having a huge RV to park when you get to base camp. But, that compact shape can have its drawbacks. The PahaQue TAB Trailer Side Tent installs easily using the Keder (awning) rail on your trailer and doubles your bug-free and waterproof space. It is perfect for having friends over for a drink or just lounging around after a long day outdoors.All major seams are tape-sealed for waterproof performance. The tent is constructed of 210D nylon with 1200 mil waterproof and UV-inhibitor coating. The mesh fabric is nylon no-see-um grade to keep even the smallest bugs out. The floor is constructed of 210 poly oxfrod with heavy-duty waterproof coating. The structure poles are 0.625 inch shock-corded fiberglass. This TAB trailer side tent also includes a carry bag, ground stakes, and adjustable guylines. It properly fits Little Guy and Dutchman regular TAB trailers produced between 2004 and 2017 and NuCamp TAB320 from 2017 to current. Please note this tent will not fit Outback, Boondock, and Clamshell TAB trailers. The trailer must have keder rail (awning track) installed on the side.
- Fabric: Tent-210D nylon with waterproofing and UV-inhibitor coating; Mesh-nylon no-see-um; Floor-210D Poly Oxford with heavy-duty waterproof coating
- #8 and #10 nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-proof sliders; 1.5 in and 1.5 in nylon hi-tenacity black webbing
- Structure pole: .625 inch shock-corded fiberglass
- 10 ft by 6 ft with 8 ft peak height
- Includes: carry bag, ground stakes, and adjustable guylines
- Tent will properly fit 2004-2017 Little Guy and Dutchman regular Cab Trailers; Does NOT fit Outback, Boondock, and Clamshell Tab trailers
- Trailer MUST have keder (awning track) installed on trailer side