The introduction of Battle Cat rods offered the serious trophy catfish angler professional level rods with immense inherent power, premium high-durability components and custom rodmaker craftsmanship. For 2015, Battle Cat casting rods are joined by three spinning models, delivering step-above performance to those who prefer spinning reels. The rod is two-pieces and easy for travel and rated for casting 1- to 8-ounces of casting weight and 15- to 60-pound line.
- Durable and powerful E-Glass rod blanks
- EVA fore grip for comfort
- Cork rear grip reduces binding in rod holders
- Double foot welded stainless steel guides
- Heavy duty stainless steel hook keeper
- Graphite pipe reel seat with oversized anodized aluminum hoods
- Durable non-skip rubber gimbals