The VIRIBUS Intrinsically Safe Dual-Light Lantern is a Flashlight, a Floodlight and a Dual-Light that is cULus, ATEX, and IECEx certified intrinsically safe. The flashlight setting offers 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 210, 100 and 30 lumens with a 635 meter beam distance. The flashlight beam is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances. The floodlight setting has 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 200, 100 and a Survival Mode of 30 lumens that provides just enough light in an emergency situation with a run-time of 65 hrs. The Dual-Light mode allows the user to simultaneously see objects at a distance, as well as, see the ground in front of them as they walk or work. The 5580 is powered by a single rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and the run-time can be upgraded to 40 hours by adding two additional rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.
- 210 Lumen flashlight for 12 hours
- User-selectable brightness settings on Flashlight & Floodlight with 30 Lumen Survival mode
- cULus, ATEX, and IECEx certified Intrinsically Safe
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA-1901 (2009)