Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 2200 series 12v
The best choice when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps
designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The 2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the 1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow. The 4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1-1/2" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 120 l/min - 1900 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V): 130 l/min - 2060 GPH
- Amperage: 7.5 A
- Fuse Size: 12 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Shaft: SS2343
- Wire size: 1.3 mm2 - 16 GA
- Max height 177 mm - 7"
- Weight 2.7 kg - 6 lbs
- Gallons Per Hour: 2200 GPH
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 5.6 lbs
- UPC: 729321220040