Camillus NS-8 Folding Knife has Carbonitride Titanium which is one of the hardest surface treatments available. Protecting the blade surface against wear, staining or damage. The blade is made of Aus-8 Japanese steel. Glass-filled nylon handle features a Quick Launch Bearing System and includes a steel pommel. Blade length 3.15" with an overall length of 8 inch. A collaborative design with Navy Seal And Eagle Scout, Jared Odgen. Jared has also collaborated with Camillus on the Skol knife.
- Carbonitride titanium protects the blade surface against wear, staining or damage
- AUS-8 Japanese steel
- Glass-filled nylon handle
- Quick Launch Bearing system with steel pommel
- Blade length 3.15 inch with an overall length 8 inch
- Collaborative design with Navy Seal and Eagle Scout, Jared Odgen